Ghost Car with Injured Included / Account by a Former Federal Police Officer

Ghost car. Account by a former Federal Police officer.

This short but interesting account of a ghost car was shared by a former Federal Police officer (Mexican) on Reddit. Apparently, some injured people could also be seen in the car. I clarify that this image is an edit for reference only.

I share this story here, with the permission of parapluieblue, thanking him very cordially for his trust. Below is the story, with an appropriate title.

Ghost car on Monterrey-Laredo highway stretch

"I had already told this story elsewhere, when it happened I even thought I was crazy. I am a former Federal Police officer. One night, on a stretch of the Monterrey-Laredo highway we passed a parked vehicle. This was odd, as at that time of night there was not much legal traffic in the area. We were going to proceed to inspect the vehicle, in which we noticed injured people. I notified my superiors about it. When we were in front of the vehicle it disappeared in front of us.

This type of situation is usually attributed to fatigue. None of us could believe what happened to us. My superiors just said it would be something hard to understand, so they told me to forget the paperwork, but, I went for psychological assistance because I thought I had gone crazy."

What did you think of the story? Have any of you also had any experience with a ghost car?